Cemfloor produces a smooth durable floor of industrial quality with a minimum application thickness of 45mm that can be pumped or poured.
Benefits of using Cemfloor
- Cemfloor liquid Screed promises improved strength to the base of your structure.
- Complies with EN13813 regulations, offering far more resilient and professional flooring finishes.
- Quick drying properties enable an early return to use of foot traffic in 24 hours and heavy traffic after 4 days.
- Increased speed of installed. (up to 2000m2 per day)
- Reduced build times. (Floor coverings can be applied faster)
- Certified material with full batch records and test results.
- Consistency in quality from job to job.
- Reduced risk of shrinkage, cracking, or curling.
- Can be laid at reduced depths.
- Lower Carbon Footprint.
- Lower heating costs.
- No risk of any reactions taking place with other construction materials.
- Compatible with most types of flooring adhesives including fast track tile adhesives.
- Can be used in areas susceptible to water spillage without risk of deterioration.
Drying of Cemfloor Screed
- Cemfloor Screed must be allowed to adequately dry out before floor coverings are applied.
- Drying time is dependent on the ambient drying conditions on-site.
- After 24 - 48 hours the screed area should be ventilated to allow moisture in the area above the screed escape.
- After 7 Days underfloor heating can be started to help speed up the drying out process.
- Commissioning of underfloor heating must be completed before any floor covering are applied.
- Certain tile adhesives can be applied without having to dry out the screed completely.
- Using the correct adhesives on non heated screed; tiles can be applied in as little as 5 days after laying.
- Screed must be dried as per the specification of the floor covering manufacturer.
- Cemfloor uses the most common binder of all construction materials - Cement.
- No risk of reactions taking place when used with the vast majority of other materials.
- Compatible with most standard floor coverings including tiles, carpets, timber floors, Vinyl etc...
- Cemfloor is also compatible with common concrete additives.(Retarders, Accelerators, Colourings etc...)
- No issues when hardened Cemfloor comes into contact with water.
- Cemfloor screeds can also be polished and used as a finished floor.
Download further information about Cemfloor here